sealer question

bobbilou
Will any of your sealers and strippers work on exposed stone? We stoned our foundation a few years back, looks like poo now. The sealer we used (local chain stuff) has turned milky and yellow. Or any suggestions on a good exposed aggregate sealer that won't do this.  By the way it does get ALOT of sun. Getting ready to purchase your Cool Stain to do our patio, but need to tackle the foundation first.

Thanks
Bobbi

Re: sealer question

NewLook
Administrator
Yes, consider using our ProteShield. It's a penetrating elastomeric waterproofing sealer that polysiloxane based. The silicone component reacts with CO2 and fills in the pores to create a highly water-repellent finish. ProteShield is also non-yellowing. We have other sealers like SmartSeal, which are film-forming sealers that also prevent damage cause by abrasion, chemicals and even UV.

Hope this helps!