The Browns‘ draft class of 2016 is rapidly shrinking.

The Browns‘ draft class of 2016 is rapidly shrinking.

zhangzk
As he continues to revamp Cleveland’s roster Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , general manager John Dorsey got rid of three former draft picks on Monday by trading defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah to the Kansas City Chiefs and releasing safety Derrick Kindred and wide receiver Ricardo Louis.Ogbah did not report for the start of the Browns’ offseason program Monday, a sign that a trade was being discussed. The 25-year-old was picked with the No. 32 pick three years ago by Cleveland.He had 12½ sacks in 40 games but became expendable when the Browns acquired edge rusher Olivier Vernon from New York in the deal for Odell Beckham Jr.On the day they introduced Beckham at a packed news conference, the Browns also re-signed wide receiver Rashard Higgins (restricted free agent) defensive back Juston Burris (free agent), defensive tackle Trevon Coley (exclusive rights free agent) and Jermaine Whitehead (exclusive rights free agent).Kindred and Louis were both selected in 2016 by Cleveland’s previous front office, which drafted 14 players that year. Only three remain.Dorsey has spent the past year and more fixing a roster that produced just one win over two seasons. But the Browns went 7-8-1 last season and expectations are soaring following the team’s acquisition of Beckham and other offseason moves.A fourth-round pick, Kindred had been expected to start after the Browns traded Jabrill Peppers to the Giants as part of the Beckham deal. Needing a safety, Dorsey went out and got Murray, whom he picked while he was the Chiefs GM in 2016. Murray became expendable when the Chiefs signed free agent safety Tyrann Mathieu.Murray started nine games and appeared in 15 last season, making 43 tackles and an interception.The Browns were pleased with Higgins’ development last season and feel he gives them depth at a key position. He had 39 catches for 572 yards and four touchdowns in 2018.Coley has been a solid contributor over the past two seasons, starting 29 games.Burris appeared in four games for Cleveland last season after being signed off the New York Jets’ practice squad. Whitehead played on special teams in his seven games with Cleveland in 2018. ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Dwayne Haskins was asked whether it was hard to go over the video of his rough Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , three-interception debut as an NFL quarterback with the Washington Redskins.“It’s not really tough, because you already know what you messed up on. So it’s kind of like you watch film like this,” he joked Wednesday in the locker room, taking two fingers and closing them together in front of his right eye. “You’re like, ‘I messed up on that play.’ You already know it’s coming.”Here’s the thing when it comes to the Redskins (0-4): No one knows _ or at least no one will say _ what’s coming from them when it comes to the QB position Sunday against the reigning Super Bowl champion New England Patriots (4-0).Staying mum Wednesday was Redskins coach Jay Gruden, who everyone is already assuming is not in the job for too much longer.“I have to see some things for me to make the decision, and that’ll come out here at practice tomorrow. Hopefully, after tomorrow’s practice I’ll have a good indication of who I want to play,” Gruden said. “So, yeah, in my mind http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/ben-banogu-jersey , I have a pretty good plan _ contrary to belief.”The choices, none ideal, are:_ Haskins, the first-round draft pick with only one season of college experience at Ohio State._ Case Keenum, the journeyman who opened the season as the starter, was replaced by Haskins during last week’s 24-3 loss at the New York Giants after a sixth turnover in a six-quarter span and didn’t participate in practice Wednesday because of an injured right foot that was protected by a walking boot._ Colt McCoy, who is in his fifth season in Washington and, therefore, is the most familiar with Gruden’s offense, but is still working his way back from breaking his right leg in December.If Gruden decides Haskins is not ready to be an NFL starter, and Keenum isn’t healthy _ or effective _ enough to the guy Parris Campbell Jersey , then McCoy might make the most sense to face New England.“You would love to have some continuity there, some consistency there. Unfortunately, we have not had that luxury here in a while. Until we get that luxury, until we start to have that, that’s probably when you’ll see some different results,” said Gruden, whose team is 1-10 since quarterback Alex Smith went out with a broken leg last season.“I feel good about all three quarterbacks, and they all bring something different to the table. We’ve just got to settle on one and get him ready to go,” Gruden said. “When that guy gets his opportunity, they have to take advantage of it and dominate the position and never look back.”He was asked whether Haskins’ development can be affected by how playing time is parceled out now among the quarterbacks.“It’s not the end of the world if he doesn’t play another snap. If he starts every game and doesn’t do very well, it’s good experience for him. You can argue both sides of the coin right here Will Harris Jersey ,” Gruden said, before turning sarcastic: “No matter what we do with him, we’re going to be ‘wrong,’ so it doesn’t really matter.”Notes: TE Vernon Davis missed practice with a concussion; the team’s other top player at that position, Jordan Reed, has been out since the preseason with a concussion but never went on injured reserve. … G Brandon Scherff sat out with an ankle injury, while C Chase Roullier (knee), WR Terry McLaurin (hamstring), CB Josh Norman (knee) were limited.